Nursing Assistant Training Program
Have you ever wanted to start and build a career in the health care arena in a clinical setting but didn't know where to start, or the money to do it? We have your back! We put on our own Nursing Assistant Training Classes where we cover your education, books, scrubs, testing cost, everything (about a $1,000 value!) so you can become a Certified Nursing Assistant. We'll commit to you and give you what you need, you commit to us, and you will have a forever health care career home! Be sure to apply for our "Nursing Assistant Training Class" on our job board.
Why join the Prestige Care Family in a nursing role and what can we offer you?
Our nursing roles are truly unique at Prestige Care, and we can give you the experience and skills you may not be able to obtain at other companies. Consider what we can offer you:
- We are a 35+ year old, family owned and operated organization that has a strong promote from within culture. We have a defined career path for you to take, if you want to move up.
- Many locations so you can move up sooner, into leadership roles, where you can have greater job titles, make more money, and have a larger impact.
- Robust and comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, EAP, 401k match, employer paid life and disability insurance, and more.
- Many opportunities to obtain additional certifications and continuing education through our tuition reimbursement program. Accessible and engaging local and regional nursing support staff to bounce ideas off of, get additional guidance + training, and partnership to allow you to be a high performer.
- Lots of training and support from the Resident Care Managers, Staff Development Coordinators, Directors of Nursing, and other regional and corporate nursing leaders.
Ready to join the Prestige team?
We are excited to connect with you! Submit your application today.Apply Now
When and where are classes held?
Generally, there are classes year-around in a variety of geographic areas in which we operate. More often than not, we will have classes where you are! The classroom and clinical training are done in our Skilled Nursing Care Centers.
How do I apply to be considered?
First, apply on our website. Then call or email us to get questions answered and get class status info. You can email the Prestige Care Talent Acquisition team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
How long is the class?
Approx. 5 weeks
What are the days/hours of the class?
Each class is different, but they are typically Monday-Friday (with a few exceptions for holidays) and are 9 AM – 2 PM for the first 3 weeks, and then 6 AM – 2 PM in the last 2 weeks (while doing the clinical portion of the training).
Can I keep my regular job while I’m in the class?
You'll want to make sure the class is your top priority, but if your regular job can work around the class schedule, then sure!
What happens after I complete the 5-week course?
You will register to take the State Exam, however, all of the costs associated with this is on us!
I've worked with customers in other jobs, but it just wasn’t the same. The rewarding part about working at Hood River Care Center is I know I did something good for someone.
CNAHood River Care Center
For More Information
To learn more about Prestige Care, our culture, the latest happenings, promotion announcements, and our many health care career options, check out our recruiting blog!Visit the Blog