We have a variety of ways that you can impact the lives of our residents. Some examples of that would be Office Manager jobs, Maintenance Director (ensuring our locations are clean and apartments/rooms are turned), Community Relations Director/Admissions Director (sales and marketing), Housekeeper, Payroll and Benefits Coordinator, Life Enrichment/Activities Director (creating robust activities programming for our residents), Medical Records Coordinator, and more. If you want to work in the healthcare space but are not licensed in a medical capacity, you still have a home here.
Our Care Center and Community support staff provide the needed “boots-on-the-ground” support that keep our communities and centers thriving. With a range of job roles, all requiring varying skill sets, education, and experience, we offer our team members the opportunity to directly and positively impact the lives of everyone they serve.
Some examples of our support staff include areas like maintenance, life enrichment/activities, social services, sales and marketing, housekeeping, and more. No clinical background is required for these positions.
- Activities Director (Skilled Nursing) Openings
- Admissions and Marketing Director – Skilled Nursing
- Business Office Manager – Skilled Nursing
- Community Relations Director (Assisted Living) Openings
- Housekeeping and Laundry Supervisor Openings
- Housekeeper – Assisted Living
- Housekeeper – Skilled Nursing
- Life Enrichment Director (Assisted Living) Openings
- Social Services
- Maintenance Director (Assisted Living) Openings
- Maintenance Director (Skilled Nursing) Openings
- Medical Records Coordinator (Skilled Nursing) Openings
- Office Manager – Assisted Living
- Payroll and Benefits Coordinator (Skilled Nursing) Openings
- Resident Wellness Coach/Group Fitness Instructor
- Social Services Coordinator (Skilled Nursing) Openings
Jobs by Location
I am honored to work for a company who believes in doing the right thing for people and I like to know that I am helping make a difference in people's lives every day.Mia, Prestige Senior Living Executive Director
Prestige treats me like a valued member of the family and my supervisor genuinely cares about my success. It's fulfilling to know that my work in our Central Support office contributes to increasing the quality of life of our residents and patients.Megan, Central Support at Prestige Care
Prestige is a company that truly lives out the core values in everything they do. They treat their employees and residents with dignity and respect.Karie, Prestige Senior Living Executive Director
I choose to work for Prestige Care because of the strong family orientation, promote-from-within culture, and the ability to make an impact daily in the lives of our residents.Blake, Prestige Care Central Support
The beauty of working in our communities is that no day is truly the same! Each and every day, whether you are a Maintenance Director, Life Enrichment Director, or Office Manager, you will be getting to interact with our wonderful residents and their families and be able to collaborate with other high-performing team members who truly make a difference in the lives of others.
Click that “Apply” now button or visit us at www.prestigecare.com/careers. We are excited to tell you more about what we can offer you as a team member!