Not Your Grandma's Nursing Home
Prestige Car Show Rules
We can’t wait for you to help us celebrate our residents! While we are excited for our Car Show, we also want to ensure we are keeping the health and safety of our residents and participants at the forefront of the event. If you will be participating in the Car Show, please see the below rules and regulations for participation.
- Stay in your vehicle at all times.
- Wear a mask while driving through the community.
- Maintain a safe social distance between cars and others at all times.
- Do not congregate on community property at any time before, during or after the show.
- Do not throw candy or any items from your vehicle at any time before, during or after the show.
- Do not drop off gifts or care packages for your loved one during the show.
- Follow all directional signage on community property.
For information regarding the date and time of your local community’s Car Show, please connect with them directly.
Today’s assisted living is a departure from nursing homes of the past. We love Bingo too, but we also love senior rodeos, happy hours, fashion shows, ladies night out, and other exciting activities that stimulate our residents’ mind, body, heart and soul.
*These photos were taken prior to COVID-19.