Activities, Office, Maintenance, Sales, and Other Staff
Our Care Center and Community Support staff provide the needed “boots-on-the-ground" support that keeps our communities and centers thriving. With a range of positions, all requiring varying skill sets and experience, we offer our team members the opportunity to directly and positively impact the lives of everyone they serve. Some examples of our support staff that we employ are maintenance, life enrichment/activities, social services, sales and marketing, housekeeping and laundry, and more.
Review Our Open Positions
- Maintenance Director (Skilled Nursing) Openings
- Maintenance Director (Assisted Living) Openings
- Life Enrichment Director (Assisted Living) Openings
- Activities Director (Skilled Nursing) Openings
- Community Relations Director (Assisted Living) Openings
- Housekeeping and Laundry Supervisor Openings
- Medical Records Coordinator (Skilled Nursing) Openings
- Payroll and Benefits Coordinator (Skilled Nursing) Openings
- Social Services Coordinator (Skilled Nursing) Openings
Ready to join the Prestige team?
We are excited to connect with you! Submit your application today.Apply Now
Why should I consider moving my career to Prestige Care in general?
At Prestige Care we pride ourselves on being an industry leader in skilled nursing, assisted living and rehabilitation space. To uphold these standards, we are committed to cultivating an environment for career development and advancement, so our team members are fully equipped to ultimately provide the best care for our residents. Everything we do at Prestige Care is guided by our four core values of integrity, trust, commitment and respect which applies to how we work as a team and how we treat our residents.
What does “a day in the life” of a person in an office administration position?
At a skilled nursing care center, we have the Business Office Manager and the Payroll and Benefits Coordinator. The BOM is a highly visible role that manages business office systems, maintains accurate records that includes A/R, A/P, admissions, census numbers, etc. The PBC is the main resource for team members regarding the recruiting process, benefits and payroll.
At an assisted living community, we have the Office Manager who is responsible for the overall operations of the business office and the front desk.
All office administration positions are supported by and commonly collaborate with the Central Support teams at our headquarters in Vancouver, WA.
What other support staff positions are there at Prestige Care?
Our care centers and communities thrive with the help of many teams in different fields. Here are some just to name a few:
- Community Relations – brand ambassadors who are focused on driving census (occupancy) at assisted living communities.
- Maintenance – manages maintenance services at care center and communities to ensure safety for residents and employees.
- Life Enrichment – coordinate, develop, implement, and lead life enrichment + resident activity programs.
- Housekeeping and Laundry – ensure cleanliness and safety for our residents.
Prestige is very supportive of its employees. The management team here works as a team and they back each other up. A lot of the decisions are made in a collaborative way.
Administrative AssistantPrestige Senior Living at Mira Loma
I love interacting with the residents and their families, especially those without families close. We form a family here and that is very rewarding to me.
Business Office ManagerPrestige Senior Living Beaverton Hills
I love working in assisted living because no one day is the same. Being able to help out even one person gives me a sense of fulfillment and I get to go home and know that today I made a positive difference in someone's day.
Business Office ManagerMcKay Creek Estates
The most rewarding part of my job is when the residents are happy to see you and you know they are happy to see you, especially for the dementia residents…that is the most rewarding part of my job.
Expressions DirectorPrestige Assisted Living at Chico
I love to watch people come in and transfer from being alone and coming and thriving in a community of people. Learning to live in a community.
Life Enrichment DirectorPrestige Senior Living West Hills
For More Information
To learn more about Prestige Care, our culture, the latest happenings, promotion announcements, and our many health care career options, check out our recruiting blog!Visit the Blog