Certified Nursing Assistants
Take the next adventure in your nursing career and make a difference in the lives of others when you join our team as a Certified Nursing Assistant (C.N.A). Whether your adventure is just beginning, or you want to expand your skills, we offer the resources and support you need to achieve your career goals, including free Nursing Assistant Training at our skilled nursing care centers.
Why join the Prestige Care Family in the Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) role and what can we offer you?
- We are a 35+ year old, family owned and operated organization that has a strong promote from within culture. We have a defined career path for you to take, if you want to move up.
- Many locations so you can move up sooner, into leadership roles, where you can have greater job titles, make more money, and have a larger impact.
- Robust and comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, EAP, 401k match, employer paid life and disability insurance, and more.
- Accessible and engaging local and regional nursing support staff to bounce ideas off of, get additional guidance + training, and partnership to allow you to be a high performer.
- Lots of training and support from Registered Nurses, Licensed Practical Nurses, Resident Care Managers, Staff Development Coordinators, Registered Nurses, and Directors of Nursing.
Ready to join the Prestige team?
We are excited to connect with you! Submit your application today.Apply Now
I've worked with customers in other jobs, but it just wasn’t the same. The rewarding part about working at Hood River Care Center is I know I did something good for someone.Maria Rodriguez
I went through C.N.A. class here and they helped me build a great life here. They helped me; I worked very hard and I’m very proud of this facility. I appreciate the facility because my life is perfect now. All the good things I have in my life is becauseFreeda Fernando
My co-workers all became friends and family we are a team and work great all together.Debbie Meyer
What role does a CNA play in a Prestige Care Skilled Nursing care center?
You play a direct role in the care of our residents. Important tasks of a CNA include answering patient call lights, turning or repositioning bedridden residents, documenting in our electronic medical records system (we use PointClickCare!) and providing physical support to our residents including assistance in getting out of bed, bathing, and dressing. CNAs are also responsible for reviewing resident dietary restrictions and preferences, and measuring and recording food and liquid intake.
Do you need a college degree to become a CNA?
No. We have an in-house training program called our Nursing Assistant Training Class. This is a 5-6 week class that includes the required class time as well as clinical time to get you to be a CNA. Once you are finished with our program, you can become a CNA with us at one of our skilled nursing care centers. You are required, however, to have a high school diploma or equivalent education.
Am I required to get recertified and will your company help me get my recertification?
You will need to get recertified every two years. Recertification will also help keep you updated on new treatments, best patient practices, and licensing changes. Prestige Care will cover your full cost to get your recertification.
How do I get started once I have my CNA license?
A great place for a CNA to start is skilled nursing! This is where demand for CNAs is the highest, and it’s where CNAs can have some of the greatest impact on care. This will provide you with the opportunity to improve the quality of life of many residents.
What are possible career advancement opportunities after I have obtained my CNA?
While we have many career long CNAs, we also have a direct route of becoming an LPN, RN, etc. We will also assist with the cost of tuition and help you live out your health care career goals.
For More Information
To learn more about Prestige Care, our culture, the latest happenings, promotion announcements, and our many health care career options, check out our recruiting blog!Visit the Blog