Personal Care Attendants & Medication Aides
Make a difference in the lives of others and see how your care directly impacts residents when you join our team as a Personal Care Attendant or Medication Aide. Whether your health care career adventure is just beginning, or you want to expand your experience with an award-winning organization, we offer the resources and support you need to build a career you’ll be proud of.
If you are truly looking to find a healthcare career home and have your work matter while getting to know the people you serve, we have what you’re looking for. We’re excited to tell you all about the rewarding work environment here at Prestige Care!
We run three different shifts – Day shift (6 AM – 2 PM), Swing shift (2 PM – 10 PM) and NOC shift (10 PM – 6 AM). We also have on call/PRN opportunities to provide even more of a flexible environment. We always encourage our team members to pick up extra shifts as well!
Why join the Prestige Care Family in the Personal Care Attendant or Medication Aide roles and what can we offer you?
- See the impact of your expertise and care by interacting with our residents on a daily basis.
- Collaborate with a strong team of health care providers, all while working in a home-like setting.
- The ability to bring pure joy, security and community to our residents and their families.
- Our 35+ year old, family-owned and operated organization (with over 80 locations in 8 states) means we aren’t too small, but not too big. You are known here.
- We have a defined, strong promote-from-within culture. If you want to move up, and you have the drive to build a career in the health care space, you have a home here.
- Many of our communities have deficiency free surveys and win national quality care awards – join the award-winning team!
Review Our Open Positions
- Medication Aide – Day Shift
- Medication Aide – NOC Shift
- Medication Aide – On Call
- Medication Aide – Swing Shift
- Medication Aide (HCA/CNA/NAR/NAC) – Washington Only (Day Shift)
- Medication Aide (HCA/CNA/NAR/NAC) – Washington Only (Swing Shift)
- Medication Aide (HCA/CNA/NAR/NAC) – Washington Only (NOC Shift)
- Medication Aide (HCA/CNA/NAR/NAC) – Washington Only (On-Call)
- Personal Care Attendant – Day Shift
- Personal Care Attendant – NOC Shift
- Personal Care Attendant – On-Call
- Personal Care Attendant – Swing Shift
What is a traditional “day in the life” of a PCA or Medication Aide at a Prestige Care community?
The beauty in being a Prestige Care team member is no one day is the same. However, most days you will be assisting residents with daily tasks including bathing, toileting, and moving residents throughout our community. For those Medication Aides, you would be focused on accurate distribution of residents’ medication per their care plan. On top of this, you would be interacting in a team environment with other care providers, culinary professionals, and more to offer the best lifestyle possible to our residents!
What makes being a PCA/Medication Aide at Prestige different than other healthcare providers?
Many PCA or Medication Aide roles are similar; we like to think we have something unique to offer you! Not only do we have strong team environments with many of our communities being regional and national-award winning communities for high levels of care, but a quite strong promote-from-within culture. Our communities are clean and well kept, so the work environment is one in which you can grow, thrive, and enjoy long term.
What are some possible jobs I can get promoted into?
To be short, the possibilities are ENDLESS! Check out our defined career mobility below:
How many residents will I be supporting at any given time?
That is tough to answer, as it truly depends on our census levels at each community. You can expect, on average, to support approx. 12-15 residents at any given time.
What is the culture like at a Prestige Care community?
Our culture is one of team work, collaboration, high performance, growth, and “home” all rooted in our four core values of integrity, trust, commitment, and respect. You come with your positive approach, grit, hard work, and willingness to learn, and we will provide you a space in which you can grow and build a exceptional health care career.
The most rewarding part is coming to work and seeing smiling faces
Medication AidePrestige Senior Living West Hills
I love how organized the leadership and staff is here compared to other places I’ve worked
Medication AideAssisted Living at Summerplace
I found a home here; I’m comfortable with and I love the work
Medication AidePrestige Senior Living High Desert
My favorite part of my job is getting to know our residents' life stories. Some of them are so interesting and you learn things. They teach me a lot.
Personal Care AttendantPrestige Senior Living at Mira Loma
Hearing how the families (of our residents) appreciate and how they feel welcomed when they walk in the door and they genuinely appreciate you. Building personal relationships with both residents and families of the residents is very rewarding.
Personal Care AttendantPrestige Assisted Living at Chico
For More Information
To learn more about Prestige Care, our culture, the latest happenings, promotion announcements, and our many health care career options, check out our recruiting blog!Visit the Blog